RISE Youth Group
Every Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm we have youth group for Middle School and High School students. The evening will follow one of the below schedules. Dinner is included ($15 per month for dinner during the school year). Payment can be made here.
6th to 8th Grade Students
9th to 12th Grade Students
Three Types of Youth Group Nights
Regular Youth Group
These nights will consist of dinner and games downstairs on the 1st floor, worship and the talk upstairs on the 3rd floor in the Chapel, and small group time spread throughout the church split by grade and gender. You are encouraged to bring friends too.
Special Events (Outings)
These nights we will usually meet at the church as one big group and go to the event location together for the night. Small group leaders and youth staff will transport the students. Examples of places we have gone are: putt putt golf, ice skating, or the Puyallup Fair. This is another great night to invite friends.
These nights fall after a series has ended and allow the small groups to connect for service, fun, fellowship, ect. Your student's SGL will contact parents if they are planning on leaving the church building.
*RISE in the Summer
- For the summer Middle School and High School will start at 6:30pm and end at 8pm. There will be no dinner served.
During the school year and summer
- For Middle School there is Sunday school during the second service at 10:45 am. The students will start in the sanctuary (sitting on the left side facing the stage with Joe) and will move to the dungeon after worship until the end of the service (during the school year).
- For High School there is Sunday School during second service, following the sermon until 12:10 pm (in room 202).
- There is no Youth Sunday School the first Sunday of every month on Communion Sunday.
- 2nd and 4th Fridays · 7:00-8:30pm
Heaven? Earth? End Times? We will be talking about all this & more. Come for dessert, stay for Jesus!
9th-11th Grade · Deep
- 2nd and 4th Fridays · 4:00-5:30pm
We will be reading the Gospel of Mark.