6th to 8th Grade Students
9th to 12th Grade Students
Every Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm we have youth group for Middle School and High School students. Dinner is included ($15 per month for dinner during the school year). The evening will follow one of the below schedules.
Three Types of Youth Group Nights
- Regular Youth Group: These nights will consist of dinner and games downstairs on the 1st floor, worship and the talk upstairs on the 3rd floor in the Chapel, and small group time spread throughout the church split by grade and gender. You are encouraged to bring friends too.
- Special Events (Outings): These nights we will usually meet at the church as one big group and go to the event location together for the night. Small group leaders and youth staff will transport the students. Examples of places we have gone are: putt putt golf, ice skating, or the Puyallup Fair. This is another great night to invite friends.
- Connect FOR: These nights fall after a series has ended and allow the small groups to connect for service, fun, fellowship, ect. Your student's SGL will contact with parents if they are planning on leave the church building.
Sunday School (for both school year and summer)
- For Middle School there is Sunday school during the second service at 10:45am. The students will start in the sanctuary (sitting on the left side facing the stage with Joe) and will move to the dungeon after worship until the end of service (during the school year)
- For High School there is Sunday School during second service, following the sermon until 12:10 pm. (in room 202)
- There is no Youth Sunday School the first Sunday of the month, Communion Sunday.
Summer Weekly Ministry
- During the summer Middle School and High School will start at 6:30 and end at 8pm. There will be no dinner served.
Please see the calendar for changes to the schedule.