Advertising & Communication
Guidelines and Options:The following options are available for promoting approved MVC ministry activities to our congregation. We encourage you to plan ahead and think strategically about your communication needs. Please submit your requests as soon as possible in advance so that we may accomodate your needs.
Deadline is at least 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Sunday Minute for Ministry requests must be received at least 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
1. Big Three Ad
Bulletin Block Ad / Sunday Screen Ad / Website Ad / Electronic Bulletin BoardOne request gets you all the above. Limited to three ads per week so place your request as early as possible. Includes a larger square block ad in the Sunday Bulletin / On Screen Graphic and up-front mention during Sunday's worship service / Front Page Graphic Website Ad, linked to additional website information / Electronic Bulletin Boards throughout the church. The Big Three Ad can be reserved for up to 2 weeks maximum.
Appropriate and attractive graphics are provided. However, if you would like to include a specific logo, graphic or photo with your ad, please email it to us at the time of the request.
2. Bulletin AnnouncementA 2-3 line smaller announcement in the Sunday bulletin. (Not available on the same date as #1 above, but can extend your advertising time frame when combined.) Announcements are placed on the right hand side of the bulletin.
3. Electronic Bulletin Boards
Electronic bulletin boards are available in three high traffic areas to display electronic graphics.
4. Facebook AdMVC Ministry Events only added to the MVC Facebook Events listing.
5. Lobby TableIf you have a display, registration or sales for an activity or event, you may reserve space for Sunday mornings on small tables set up in the lobby for a maximum of 3 consecutive weeks. Your ministry leadership is responsible for table set up, providing ministry representatives to be present at the table after each service, and for leaving the area as you found it. Limited to 2 tables per week.
6. Website Posting or Update - Online Payment/Event RegistrationSubmit your current ministry descriptions, stories, updates, etc. for the MVC website here. This is for more static content than ads. You may also request online payment or registration options using this form. If you have documents, photos or graphics you want to include with your communication you can send those to us here at the time of your request. Please allow up to a week for updating.
We will help MVC ministries create attractive and appropriate communication with more detailed information than the bulletin can accommodate. Options are also included for distribution. We require 2 weeks turnaround time from date of submission. If you would like to include a specific logo, graphics or photo, please e-mail us email us at the time of a request.
7. Communication - Flyer and/or Posters - Production and Distribution
To request other methods of Sunday morning distribution of ministry flyers or brochures during worship services, please contact the office at least 2 weeks prior to the date needed. Generally, putting flyers on chairs in the sanctuary is discouraged unless it's done for a specific purpose that our other avenues of communication cannot adequately address.
8. Minute for Ministry
A brief (3 minute) announcement, interview or video from up front during each Sunday worship service. To schedule a Minute for Ministry we require at least 4 weeks advance notice. If you have any questions please email the office.