This Wednesday we will have youth group at 6:30pm so come ready to play some games, worship and hear God's Word! It will also be Hannah's last day before she goes back to college. Let's send her off with encouragement and prayers!
Also this week, we will be partnering with World Relief to help welcome Afghan families and we would love your help. Here are three easy ways how:
1. On Wednesday we will be taking any donations you and your family would like to contribute during check in. While $10 a student would be amazing, any amount helps & all proceeds will go towards providing bed, bath, and kitchen supplies.
2. On Friday, High School students who'd like to join us for shopping are welcome. Please meet us at church (upstairs) at 4:00pm.
3. On Sunday, Middle School will be putting together kits and writing welcome cards to families during Sunday School.
If you have any questions or would like to learn about other ways to get involved as a family, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Our intern Hannah)
- Fall Kick-Off is September 8th from 6:30pm-8pm. Invite friends and join us for food and games. $10 per person
- NO YOUTH GROUP September 1st, 2021