Our ministries exist to encourage every woman to feel loved and accepted as we build lasting friendships while fostering a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Ladies' Night Out
Do you wish that there were more fun events for women in our church? Are you longing to make connections with other ladies? Searching for an exciting evening that will include fellowship and fun? Then Ladies' Night Out is the night for you!
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Women's Bible Study
The purpose of the Women's Bible Study is to grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Savior through the study of God's Word and in fellowship with one another. The small groups provide opportunities for spiritual growth, lasting friendships, and prayer support. All women are welcome to join us at any time!
Women's Bible Study Begins on September 29th!
2022/2023 Study Options
- Thursday morning, 9:30 am at MVC (childcare is currently not available)
- Our study will be What a Mess by Lysa TerKeust - In the book of Judges we see God take messy people and a messy nation and raise up leaders. We see that each and every mess they got themselves into, God was always there — and out of the mess, God brought something SO good.
He brought us JESUS from those messy people!
So what are you facing right now? What mess is keeping you up at night? Does it feel hopeless?
Can we remind you that we serve a great big God?
There is no mess too big for Him to bring good out of it.
- You may purchase the book online here
- Thursdays 6:45 pm via Zoom Take Courage by Jennifer Rothschild
- Saturdays 7:30 am via Zoom Take Courage by Jennifer Rothschild
How to Register
- Complete the online registration form here
- If you need assistance please visit the NEXT center on Sunday morning