Our ministry exists to encourage every woman to feel loved and accepted as we build lasting friendships while fostering a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Ladies' Night Out
Do you wish that there were more fun events for women in our church? Are you longing to make connections with other ladies? Searching for an exciting evening that will include fellowship and fun? Then Ladies' Night Out is the night for you!
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
2021 Upcoming Events
November 5th · Game Night
December 3rd · Fondue Party
Women's Bible Study
The purpose of the Women's Bible Study is to grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Savior through the study of God's Word and in fellowship with one another. The small groups provide opportunities for spiritual growth, lasting friendships, and prayer support. All women are welcome to join us at any time!
2021/2022 Study Options
- Thursday morning, 9:30 am at MVC (childcare may be available)
- Mondays 7 pm via Zoom (beginning September 13th) Study: Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
- Tuesdays 9:30 am via Zoom (beginning September 14th) Study: Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
- Wednesdays 6:45 pm via Zoom (beginning September 8th) Alternate Study: Jesus and Woman by Kristi McClelland
- Thursdays 9:45 am via Zoom (beginning September 16th) Study: Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
- Saturdays 7:30 am via Zoom (beginning September 11th) Alternate Study: Jesus and Woman by Kristi McClelland
How to Register
- Complete the online registration form here
- If you need assistance please visit the NEXT center on Sunday morning
Women's Retreat 2023This event will be rescheduled in 2023.
More information coming soon!