Multi-generational church of +500 in a family-friendly, growing Seattle suburb seeks experienced worship director to lead two Sunday morning modern worship experiences of Gospel-centered worship. Key requirements include 5+ years of experience leading worship bands, excellent interpersonal skills, mature faith in Jesus Christ and Christian character, and alignment with the biblical values and tenents of The Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians. The job description is available here.
If you have a passion for youth ministry, experience mentoring middle school and high school students, and a deep faith in Jesus, we invite you to join our team of youth staff at Maple Valley Church as an Assistant Youth Director.
Our church (located in a suburb of Seattle) is known for service to our community. This is an entry-level position, though experience volunteering, interning, or working in youth ministry is required. Come be a part of changing the world one student at a time! Thejob description is available here.
● Under the direction of the Youth Director, help develop deep Christian faith and mature character in high school and middle school students
● Mentor male middle school and high school students
● Share responsibility in running the youth group, including giving sermons to students
● Coordinate Sunday programs
● Assist in leading and organizing retreats and mission projects
● Have fun!
● At least 1-year volunteering, interning, or working in youth ministry
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Mature faith in Jesus Christ and Christian character
● Alignment with the Biblical values and tenets of The Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians.
● College-level coursework in Christian Theology and/or Youth Ministry
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to our Youth Director Lindsey Bunn.