1. Who is in your family (people and pets)?
Benjamin (my husband), Evelyn (my 3 year old daughter), Theodore (my 4 month old son), Bodhi (our dog)
2. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?
Pumpkin cream cold brew in the fall and Strawberry Acai with lemonade in the summer and white chocolate mocha in the winter
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was a child, I wanted to be a princess, a singer and a pastor
4. What is your dream vacation destination?
Aulani Disney Resort is a dream vacation of mine but really, wherever I am with my family is my dream vacation
5. What singer/band are you embarrassed to admit you like?
I am a little bit embarrassed to admit that I like Taylor Swift but only a little bit
6. Finish this sentence..."The world needs more..."
People who will tell the Gospel in such a way that any age group, in any location, in whatever culture, would understand
7. Who do you admire?
Bill and Sonia Shaw, they have been missionaries in Africa for about thirty years. They are both great examples of what it means to live life fully for Christ. They would tell people, “The work that we are doing does not feel like we are sacrificing our lives, we gladly give our lives to Jesus.”
8. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
It’s okay to start listening to Christmas music anytime but if people want to listen to it around me, I’d say, do it any time after Halloween
9. What makes you smile?
Waking up to my husband and children and my favorite flowers in bloo
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m definitely a night owl
11. What is your favorite Bible verse?
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God---not by works, so that no one can boast.” –Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV) But Ephesians 2 is one of my favorite chapter.