Do you enjoy welcoming people and helping them get connected?
If so, then you'd enjoy serving as a Host Team, Greeter or Coffee Ministry Volunteer. It's a fun and easy volunteer opportunity.
- The purpose of the Host Team is to warmly welcome all who come to MVC and provide them with any information they might need to feel comfortable or get connected.
- Greeters are stationed at various locations throughout the building to help welcome people and provide any assistance they might need as they get settled in.
- Coffee Ministry volunteers arrive early to prepare coffee and make our refreshment area is fully stocked and clean.
Host Team volunteers generally commit to working for 45 minutes (30 minutes prior to service, 15 minutes after) one Sunday a month at either 1st service
(9 am) or 2nd service (10:45 am).
If you would like to join the Host Team or for more information please contact Mark Fisher.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 425-432-5876 x327
Helpful attitudes are needed for our ushering ministry!
- Greet individuals as they enter the sanctuary for worship, seat individuals as necessary and assist with the offering.
- Ushers assist on Sundays and on special occasions like during our special Christmas or Easter services.
- Sign up for a rotating schedule one or more Sundays a month, and then for special services as available.